Seeking mature, energetic, multi-talented, engineering student to fulfill part time manufacturing technician position. Must be a flexible, dependable, team oriented individual a fast learner and proactive. Programing/mechanical/electrical experience required.
Programs and operates production equipment; Reads /follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met. Has knowledge of computer systems and mechanical assemblies. Identities and distinguish between electronic components and assemblies. Performs manufacturing tests and troubleshooting and reports findings. Performs data entry into inventory and BOM management system. Conducts other tasks as assigned. Works under immediate supervision.
Company Background: RelianceCM is a contract manufacturing lab designed to help startups, emerging businesses and enterprising OEMs to take full advantage of their product innovations. RelianceCM has been based in Corvallis, OR for the past 27 years, working with companies both in the local community as well as across the country. www.reliancecm.com
Contact David Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colleagues and Fellow Veterans,
This is a note for Veterans who have or are in a Master’s degree program. If you are, or know of a Veteran who might qualify please read on. This is a great opportunity.
In any event, we’d like to wish everyone a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend with family and friends.
For Veterans who are considering careers in diplomacy and international development, I want to make you aware of a great opportunity for which you may be eligible. The U.S. Department of State has launched the Veterans Innovation Partnership (VIP), a new public-private alliance platform aimed at serving America’s Veterans and separating Servicemembers by preparing them for diplomacy and development careers, providing education and employment resources and expertise while enhancing America’s global leadership.
They are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2014 class of VIP Fellows. The main focus of VIP is to build and deploy strategic partnerships between the U.S. government and the U.S. private sector to mobilize resources and build networks to promote foreign affairs career opportunities for Veterans.
The VIP fellowship will include the following components:
- Full-time employment beginning in Fall 2014 and lasting for one year
- Responsibilities and compensation commensurate with a Master’s degree
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities throughout the year
VIP fellowships are only open to Veterans who:
- Are enrolled in a Master’s degree program in the preferred fields of International Business, International Relations / Affairs, Public Policy, Public Administration, or related fields (this includes MPA, MPH, MPP, MBA, and JD degrees).
- Completed a Master’s degree in the preferred or related fields listed above less than two years prior to applying for the fellowship (except for Veterans precluded from doing so due to their military service obligation, they will have up to six years after degree completion to apply).
- Are able to obtain a Secret Level security clearance.
- Provide a resume. Use your resume to highlight your education, expertise, achievements and honors, extracurricular activities / community service, and any leadership experience. The resume should not exceed two pages.
- Criteria include outstanding leadership and life experience, as well as excellence in academic, cross-cultural and communication skills.
- To be considered, an applicant’s cumulative GPA for the Master’s degree should be 3.2 or above on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to be a VIP Fellow, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Subject to funding and further arrangements, the application deadline is currently September 15, 2014, with participants beginning their fellowship in Fall 2014. Please refer to www.vipfellowship.org and @vipfellowship for further information and updates.
Curtis L. Coy
Deputy Under Secretary for Economic Opportunity
Veterans Benefits Administration
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
VA Core Values: Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence (“I CARE”)
- If you would like to review prior messages sent through this listserv, click http://benefits.va.gov/vow/economic_opportunity.htm.
- If you would like to research, find, access, and, in time, manage your VA benefits and personal information please visit and/or register at https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal.
- If you looking for a job or an employer committed to hiring Veterans, please register on the Veterans Employment Center (VEC) at: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/jobs
- If you are seeking employment in the federal government, particularly the VA, our VA for Vets high-tech tools and resources can help. Visit online at https://vaforvets.va.gov/Pages/default.aspx or call 1-855-824-8387.
If you would like to contact us about your VA education benefits:
You can send us a secure email that will usually be answered within 48 hours. You can also search for answers to frequently asked questions and register to be notified of any updates to the information. This contact method is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can also be utilized worldwide. Click here to enter the “Ask A Question” site or here to review our frequently asked questions.
You can call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). This line only accepts calls from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM central time Monday – Friday
Are you looking to become a leader in a global operation with hundreds of managers and thousands of employees? Would you like the challenge of delivering continuously improved customer experiences to over 150+ million customers? Could you assume financial responsibility that impacts both the bottom line and shareholder expectations for a growing Fortune 100 corporation? If you want to be involved in creating the future of online retail, and are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter join our Operations Team as an Area Manager.
Amazon is looking for high potential graduates who are ready to do what it takes to be successful in the Operations Field and have your leadership capacity stretched to its full potential. As front-line managers, you have an opportunity to develop a people-focused leadership style, while mastering the tools, processes, and operations that have created the most customer centric company on Earth.
As an Area Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop your own team of associates, drive process change at the ground level of our fulfillment centers, and learn how the largest online retailer in the world runs its operations.
To apply login to Beaver Careers or click here for more information.