Meet Christine Atwood

Administrative and Diversity Manager

Christine and Benny

Hi, my name is Christine Atwood, and I am the new Administrative and Diversity Manager with the Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management Department at OSU.  I work with both the PaCS and the Capital Projects Administration units to support MWESB procurement efforts at OSU.

I’d love to hear your comments, questions, and feedback regarding MWESB and procurement at Oregon State University – Christine Atwood at 541-737-4211.

4 thoughts on “Meet Christine Atwood

1. Great class, great speakers. Can’t wait to bid some jobs for OSU set asides for WMESB.

2. MWESB is such an important topic. I’m happy to see the University embracing this with such enthusiasm.

3. Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for visiting our blog and it was wonderful to visit with you at the PFLA Winter Luncheon today. Hope you will visit this site again soon!
    Christine

4. Hi Nick,
    Thank you for your comments and I am glad to hear the class was useful. We plan on doing another similar event and we’ll be sure to send you an invite. Our blog is a work in progress so hopefully you will visit again.
    Best,
    Christine