Are you looking for a summer internship? Or perhaps a job after you graduate in the spring?
Employers from multiple companies will be on campus in the upcoming weeks, ready to network with you and perhaps even schedule an interview! Make sure to mark the following dates on your calendars:
- January 22: Lone Rock Timber will be in Peavy 256 from 5:00-6:30 pm, pizza will be provided. They have several internships and full time positions. Interview sign-up sheets are located in the Student Services Office, Pvy 250, for interviews on Jan. 23rd.
- January 26: Plum Creek will be in Peavy 256 from 5:00-6:00 pm. Attend the session to learn about interview opportunities that are scheduled for Jan. 27th.
- January 27: Olympic Resource Management will be in Peavy 256 from 5:00-6:00 pm. Pizza will be provided.
- January 28: Stimson Lumber will be in Peavy 256 from 6:30-7:30. Pizza will be provided.
- February 3: Linn County Parks & Recreation will be in Peavy 276 from 10:30-11:30 AM.
Also note that Tuesday, February 3rd is the SAF Job Fair from 10 am to 3 pm, located in the Richardson Knuckles.
- Idaho Department of Lands will be visiting the SAF Job Fair on Feb. 3rd, and conducting interviews on Feb. 4th. Job descriptions for summer/seasonal positions and interview sign-up sheets are available at the Student Services Office, Pvy 250.
Even if you are a freshman this year, you are welcome and encouraged to attend these events. Employers notice the people that show up each year to the job fair and they get to know them that much better!
If you have any questions about these upcoming events, please contact the Student Services Office, located in Pvy 250, or call 541-737-1594.