Many thanks to everyone who joined us at the OSU eProcurement is Coming presentation at this year’s Training Days. We had 115 people registered for the session, and nearly 100 people attended. Participants were provided with an overview of the project and responses to the following questions:
- What is eProcurement?
- Why are we bringing eProcurement to OSU?
- Why did we select the system provider and the implementation consultant?
- What’s included in the OSU eProcurement System?
- How is the OSU eProcurement Project managed?
- Where can I find more information on the project?
- How can I get involved in the project?
Participants provided great feedback, including many ideas for developing our FAQ (coming soon to our website)