Take a stroll through the Street Fair and celebrate sustainability with us between 12 and 4pm. Come meet your local and campus sustainability organizations and enjoy outdoor activities, a collaborative art project and yoga next to the Beaver Community Fair on the Brick Mall east of the M.U. Quad. Learn more on our Facebook event!
Throughout event (12:00-4:00):
• Amazing sustainability groups!
• Yard games – disc golf, bean bag toss, giant jenga, and more
• Art zone – chalk the street to show us what sustainability means to you
In the “Move Your Body” grass area:
• 12:00-12:30: Self-guided yoga and relaxation (some mats provided)
• 12:30-1:30: Dance class hosted by OSU West Coast Swing Club
• 1:30-2:00: Open dance with OSU West Coast Swing Club
• 2:00-2:45: Flow Yoga for All Levels lead by Katie Zarajczyk of Live Well Studio (mats provided)
• 2:45-4:00: Self-guided yoga and relaxation (some mats provided)