To pay by check, please print Registration Form_2019 and follow instructions on the form to send by mail to.
- Early Registration-(by April 15, 2019) $500. Registration cost includes: program materials (bag, booklet, pen, hands-on lab session materials ), and meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks May 13-14; Team Building Activity, Dinner & Networking on May 13) and $50 discount
- Registration-(after April 15, 2019) $550. Registration cost includes: program materials (bag, booklet, pen, hands-on lab session materials ), and meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks May 13-14; Team Building Activity, Dinner & Networking on May 13)
On-line registration with credit card payment is provided by Brown Paper Tickets (BPT). Credit card processing fee is included with registration fee as follows:
- Early Registration $518.49 ($500+$18.49 BPT processing fee)
- Registration $570.24 ($550+$20.24 BPT processing fee)
***The registration form includes a brief questionnaire regarding years of experience in the seafood industry, current position, and seafood HACCP certification.
Instructions for on-line registration for BSPS 2019:
- Visit the Brown Paper Tickets website.
- Select May 13 from the drop down date tab
- Complete the registration as an attendee
- On the order confirmation page there is an “Event Notices” sections on the right hand side with instruction and a code to register for the May 14 afternoon training sessions. (There is no additional fee to register for these sessions. But since there are a limit of 12-15 participants per session, it is strongly recommended that you register early to guarantee your preferred training sessions.)
- There are 3 sessions for May 14: 1-15-2:25pm, 2:30-3:40pm, and 3:45-5:00pm with 5 options available for each: Bacterial Lab, Lab Equipment, Sanitation, Seafood Sensory, Surimi Gel Testing.
- Select a session, select one training option, add to cart and then continue shopping to select a training option for the other session times. You will be able to attend a maximum of 3 of the training options.
- Complete the order
For questions, or to report any problems, please contact Angee Hunt 503-325-4531 ext 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org