Experiences with Discrimination

A public lawsuit of discrimination against a company I like may change my view of that company to some extent. I will be disappointed by the company’s actions when I see the discrimination allegation against the company, but I will follow up with more information about the allegation. Accusations of discrimination against the company are likely to be a deliberate attempt by a competitor to smear the company, which is a common practice in the business world. So, while I would be a little disappointed, I will follow up on this allegation to determine whether the company really is engaged in widespread discrimination against individuals of a race, culture, or belief system with which I am familiar. If subsequent reports prove that the company is discriminating, I will completely change my mind about the company.

This allegation does affect whether I continue to support the company. If this allegation is true, then I will no longer support this company and switch to other companies for consumption. I might choose to spend at the company’s competitors. Until this accusation is not proven, I will reserve my opinion on this company, including not applying for a job in that company for the time being. In addition, I could not accept working for a company that discriminated broadly against a race, culture, or belief system I am familiar with. If the allegation is proven, I will not apply for a job at the company in the future, but if the allegations are vague or proven false, then I may apply at the company in the future.