« | »

Roberto–Spring Term is Almost Over

Posted April 28th, 2010 by Allyson

Hello Everyone,

Spring term has being the hardest term in my first year of college.  I think it’s a good thing because that means that I’m working hard and trying new things and improving myself more. I can’t believe spring term is almost over, it feels like yesterday I just started school, and now I’m almost finishing my first year of college. Time is passing by so fast that I haven’t realized.  I’m very excited to finish this year, and start a new one. Also, I’m happy because a friend of mine who is also a student at OSU, he is graduating this year with bachelor’s degree in Civil engineer. He plays the acoustic guitar at church and I play the keyboard. He is a good friend and I’m happy for him, that in few months he will be officially an engineer. I admire him, and I want to graduate too and be an example for my little brothers like him. Me and my friends from my youth band, we will celebrate a party for Mauricio, the guy who is graduating, and celebrate the Mauricio achievements. There will be a lot of things going on, and I’m excited. But now I need to think about my classes and my goals for this spring term. I want to use my time wisely and finish my priorities at school this term. This week is going to be hard for me because I have three midterms, one from chemistry, math and sociology and that means that I need to study a lot for those exams. But I’m sure that I’ll be fine because so far I have got behind in my classes. It is time to work hard, and not procrastinate, and give my best. Like I said I have a lot of studying going on, and I wish everyone a good week. I know everyone is very busy especially because of the midterms, but don’t worry too much, get relax because it all will be fine.

Roberto

(Below is a picture of my church band.  I am on the bottom right.)

4 Responses to “Roberto–Spring Term is Almost Over”

1. Thomas Fingado Says:

Hello, I read your webpage from time to time and i own a related one and i was just curious if you get lots of spam responses at Experience of a Lifetime » Blog Archive » Roberto&? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it truly is driving me insane so any assistance is very much valued.

2. Willetta Heckathorne Says:

We’ve added a connection to your home page at Experience of a Lifetime » Blog Archive » Roberto& –it is good.

3. saffron extract oz Says:

The one just one I actually detest is when folks demand from customers to know your “secret” They never ever choose to hear the “diet, physical exercise, and patience” reaction.

4. this guy Says:

this guy

Roberto-Spring Term is Almost Over – Experience of a Lifetime