Nearing Graduation

Konnichiwa my fellow students! I am living in Tokyo for the next few months, which I am able to do due to the asynchronous and online nature of our program. Otherwise I would be in the Great North East. I’d like to do the touristy thing and climb Fuji (and then snowboard down it to save myself 4 hours). 

Why am I at OSU in the first place? I was formally attending a local university and gearing up for a life of lawyering, but grew disillusioned. I worked at a think tank and ended up moving to DC. and later to South Florida (I was scuba diving woohoo) where I also volunteered at a turtle rescue. My go moment was when I was apartment shopping and saw everything popping up for $2,000 and higher and thinking to myself that the freedom of movement that is possible with a degree in CS is something that I want and need in my life.

This degree is something I originally tried to enroll in way back in 2018. However, life happens as it tends to, and it wouldn’t be until the end of 2021 that I would formally enroll for my second bachelors.

I feel like I’ve learned a lot while I’ve been here but I am weary this financial model and am elated to be nearly done. I eagerly await my upcoming graduation, but in the meanwhile, I look forward even more to working with my team on *fingers crossed* the music project!

LETS GO.

One response to “Nearing Graduation”

1. OSU Avatar

Hi, this is a comment.