Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

In my opinion, my advantages and my brand are very big. For a student who has not graduated, his experience in society is 0, so he is very fast in learning and skills development. . For me, my learning ability is very good, and I can accept a lot of information, which may be troublesome for an old employee, but for a student who has just entered the company, this is exactly what we need to learn, we will gladly accept and learn slowly. My brand as a potential employee lies in my unique ability and learning ability. My major is business analysis, and I have the ability to analyze many unexpected viewpoints and arguments in the business module. In addition, my learning ability is very strong. When some things are not handled well, I will first learn how to do them, and then ask others for advice. Of course, I will also go to the Internet to collect some information to learn, there are many troublesome things to deal with. , I don’t mind getting it done. So in my opinion, these are the brands of my potential employees, and this is what a freshman needs to do.
How to display your own ads in a novel and creative situation when necessary In my opinion, the key to creativity is a creative invention. Generally speaking, I will make a comparison. For ordinary commercial cognitive advertising, it must be a person wearing a suit to introduce their financial products. People’s general cognition is like this for a business student. If I want to have a creative idea for my advertisement, what I think of is to decide on various products, such as financial management, not necessarily a person, but an object that can be completely replaced, tell me Give your clients where to invest your money and how long to get some returns. These are creative advertisements that can clearly tell the customer where his money will be used. So as to better reflect the advantages of their financial products. Secondly, for example, it is simpler to do marketing. You can fully display your product advantages in advertisements so that buyers can see the advantages and disadvantages of this product at a glance. I generally create advertisements based on the content I want to promote so that I can have more ideas and opinions. More requires your own creativity and learning ability, and you can create your own ideal model based on other people’s models. This can be better displayed.