Week 9 – Self-reflection

I definitely think that this is a great suggestion. For the past year or so I have been trying to keep up more and more with a journey and write things down that I was thinking during the day, that has somewhat left an impact on me or just very simple things that happened throughout the day or week. I do want to implement these questions into my routine as well.

1. What am I good at?
I definitely think that I am good with people. I like to network, I make sure that people in a group feel included. I like to connect friends with other friends of mine that I think would have things in common.

2. What do I value?
Things I value are friendships and well-being. I think it is important to focus on yourself and really understand what kind of a person you are. I value honesty and optimism.

3. How did I get here?
I got to Oregon State kind of randomly because I did grew up in another country and there were different events that lead me to applying to OSU and wanted to come here because I wanted a different experience. I think that is what really got me here.

4. Where am I going?
I am struggling with this question right now because it has definitely shifted quite a bit due to current circumstances. I have had to switch my plans around and adapt but right now it looks like I am going to go to graduate school once I graduate from OSU.

It was definitely interesting to think about all of these questions and especially now when there is a lot of big changes coming up in my life. I am excited to reflect on these in the future.