Blog 2 tech

What is your most favorite technology? Least favorite?

What would you change about any of the technologies you used?

During the development of this project, I have newly learned the relevant content of the Springboot framework and its practical application.

I have to say, this was the trickiest part for me at first. Because even though the Springboot framework is quite famous, it is based on the Spring framework, so I spent some effort to understand the Spring framework when learning Springboot. Especially, its MVC architecture confused me at first: I don’t know the specific functions of the service layer and mapper layer. However, as the development deepened, I began to realize the benefits of such layered development. We can clearly track whether each layer is working properly, and better refactor the code.

The other part is the annotation system in the Springboot framework, which made it difficult for me at first because I didn’t understand the role of these annotations. But gradually I realized the powerful role of these annotations: they can help us quickly build independent Spring applications. Spring Boot is a new framework that relies on a large number of annotations to achieve automatic configuration. When building a Spring application, we only need to add the corresponding scenario dependencies, and Spring Boot will automatically configure according to the added scenario dependencies, and quickly build an independent Spring application without additional manual configuration.

All in all, the Springboot framework seems to be a very powerful technology to me, which has a high threshold but is worth learning.