The Effective Trainning vs The Ineffective Trainning

A training that does not make me feel beneficial is my driving skills training. A few years ago, when I took a driver’s license training in China, I encountered a very ineffective training. Almost all Chinese driving training needs to register at a driving training school and learn under the guidance of the coach. However, the coach I met was very bad at training. At that time, everything was unfamiliar to me since I had never touched a car. I thought that the coach should tell me what my goal was and how to operate. For example, he should tell me that I should turn left and turn on the left turn light and keep the speed within 5 kilometers. However, the coach just asked me to keep driving, and then told me to turn on the left turn light, but I hardly know where the left turn lamp switch is. The funny thing is that before I started to drive, I asked him which was the light switch. He said that he would tell me at the time, but he never told me about that. When I could not find this switch, he blamed me without turning the left turn light. But the question is where the switch is? How do I operate it? This is the most disgusting training I have participated in, and I even hate that coach. The important thing is that a coach should first tell the followers what their goals are. Secondly, he should “ensure People are prepared for training”. In my opinion, before the training starts, the coach should tell me every specific goal, such as the left turn. Before the training, he should have told me to prepare and ensure that I am ready for training.

Fortunately, I also experienced a very effective training. That was when I entered a company for a part-time job trainning. What shocked me was that the company’s training never distinguished part-time and full-time jobs, and they treated them equally. Generally, part-time work will spend the training budget of the company, but the return is lower than the full-time work. However, the company focuses on work efficiency and quality, so they treat every employee equally in terms of training, whether part-time or full-time. What impressed me most was that the company’s training began with letting employees know what they would do and how they do from the most basic theoretical knowledge. After each training, they will give new employees’ opportunities for practice. In order to ensure that all employees can master the skills, new employees can ask any coach questions that they do not understand during the trainning, and these coaches will answer patiently. This training process and efficiency have led to efficiency of employees. In the end, the company’s production efficiency and product quality have always been high in the local area. Sometimes, I will go there to make some pocket money.