Senior Capstone Blog 2

In this blog, I will be discussing about a couple of life hacks on how to handle stress in school.

For starters, meditation is a great way to decompress and relax after a long day. School can be hard and stressful sometimes and what I normally like to do after I come back from a long day of classes is to meditate in order to feel balanced. I have been meditating for years, and I always believed that it could help me to be at one with my self and mind and it can be easier to live life successfully.

Another thing is to listen to music. I really like listening to music when I feel overwhelmed/stressed and I believe that it is such a healing factor in life. Music has helped me during some of the hardest moments in my life. I love listening to a variety of artists and I also love listening to the lo-fi study music on Youtube! So, whenever I feel like life is giving me lemons, I love using music to help turn those lemons into lemonade!

There are many other ways for people to destress, but these couple of things have helped me to destress and be the person I am now and I hope to become in the future! I really hope that this can help you, and other people around you, to live life stress free and to be great and successful in your life!