Second Post

Project

So far, I have been assigned to a team project where I want to work on. The project is called, “Front End Broadband Website Site”.

The project is consist of three teammates and one mentor. We were assigned together because we all selected the same project. In other words, we all have the same idea on how to proceed with this project and all have a clear vision on how this project will turn out. We all have the same goal.

Progress

The team is in good progress, as we have just finished our design document. Although, it was a rough draft, it contains many details that the team will need to refer to when it finally comes to creating the website.

The design document is by far the most detailed document that the team have worked on. I think the team is very proud of what we can come up with.

Looking into the future

The first team of the capstone project is almost over. There are still two more terms to go, winter and spring. I believe winter team is where we can actually write code and make our vision come true. As for spring term, it is hard to say. Maybe, during that time, there will be bugs that the team need to resolve, and to make the project really to be deliver to the mentor.

The End

Hopefully, this term will go smoothly, and nothing out of the ordinary will happen. I look forward to working on this project.