What was the most difficult challenge, and how did you solve it?

Conclusion

I think the most difficult part of this project, to me, is that I’m not very familiar with the front end. Although it is nice and incredible for me to first view my code presenting some real web pages, the whole process is not very easy for me. My unfamiliarity with the front end, more specifically, led to a bunch of problems when I tried to connect with the backend. The HTTP protocol and its rules always confuse me. To solve those problems, I’ve browsed some teaching write-ups and videos on the Internet. Some of them are really inspiring and it is surprisingly amazing to see that there are indeed tons of people who have been faced with the same issue as me. These materials are very helpful. When the Internet couldn’t do any more for me, i.e. the problems are too rare, I tried to work with my teammates as much as possible. Some of them have previous experience in front-end work and gave me useful suggestions. And, sometimes the problems were actually caused by my insufficient communication and understanding of the back end. So the timely communication is also a key factor to solve this problem.