- Carbon and nitrogen isotopes in solid organic materials (e.g., fish tissue, plant material, soils and sediments, rocks).
- Oxygen isotopes of water (fresh and saline). Please contact the lab manager about sample collection methods.
- Carbon isotopes of dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC). Note, DIC concentrations must be >0.5mM and special collection techniques are required. Please contact the lab manager to discuss sample collect.
- Carbon and oxygen isotopes of calcium carbonate (e.g., foraminifera, bivalves, otoliths, soils/rock/sediments).
- Carbon and oxygen isotopes of pure carbon dioxide gas.
- Nitrogen isotopes of pure nitrogen gas.
If you don’t see what you are looking for please contact the laboratory manager.