Cultural Research Recap

I was able to fix the hyperlink problems I had with my pictures fairly easily which was nice. Overall I really liked the project I turned in. I did use the Turnitin link on Canvas and it found 6% similarity. Once I got to looking nothing was directly copied but I did fix wording in some places to make it even different where it made sense. I wish I could have re-submitted in the Turnitin after I had changed some wording but it will do in the long run. I did find it interesting that one source I supposedly had similar wording too wasn’t even about my chosen person. It was also interesting to see that it could pull sources that you didn’t even use but that just showed similar wording. Overall I was very fascinated by this Canvas service.

I quickly reviewed the Gender Lens project and look forward to working on it. As for Lego’s I loved them as a kid. I played with the big Lego’s when I was really little then moved to the small Lego’s as I got older. I loved the Lego horses and still have several along with buckets of Lego blocks. I also loved to get the kits of the race cars or drag cars to build.

This entry was posted in Set Up. Bookmark the permalink.