Blog Post #3: My Biggest Success

Hello and welcome to my third blog post! As the end of our AI focused project nears, I’d like to share reflections on my biggest success and breakthrough. In the early phases of development I set out to learn more about authentication and authorization, so I worked with AI to learn more about various approaches to implement these features in the application. Oh, did I learn quite a lot!

I think understanding these features is a useful skill for app developers and the topic is worthwhile exploring as it’s crucial to protect user data. That’s pretty important, right!? Evaluating various approaches and implementing a custom Javascript solution helped improve my creative problem solving skills as I addressed challenges like scalability and user experience. The features can be challenging and complex, but I found this experience helped me become more adaptable and improved my attention to detail to ensure aspects from the backend to the UI were designed with basic security in mind. 

This is only the tip of the iceberg and there’s so much more yet to uncover on this topic, but overall I’ve gained valuable insight and more awareness. I’m glad to say the experience helped improve my skills and gave me some exposure on an interesting subject. I’ll now wrap up this post and say thanks for reading my blogs, as well as for bearing with my cover images using Google Doc shapes! It’s been a rewarding project journey and I’m looking forward to continuing my learning in the future ahead!