Week 3 Already?

Heading into week 3 has left me with a lot on my mind. My capstone group has started actually diving into the meat and potatoes of our project, a HTML 5 Tower Defense game. We are still working on meshing out the theme but have settled on some great starting places for level design and unit and tower stats. My contribution for this week has been working out the game balancing. That ranges from determining the the number of towers, the number of units we will using, the number of units per wave, and the general rules for the game. Our work so far has started getting me excited see a prototype in action.

Another thing that has been on my mind is what happens after I graduate. I was lucky enough to land a job from a summer internship and will be starting as soon as I graduate. The position is for a DevOps engineer and I can’t help but feel like I’m grossly under qualified. I try to remind myself that that isn’t up for me to determine though and the company that hired me knew what they were getting ha.

I’m hoping to finish out this last term strong. Will keep all my readers posted