How i am preparing for technical Interviews

I am currently in the process of preparing for technical interviews. I have done a lot of research on how to prepare but there is just too much information on the internet and some of it is contradictory. The most common suggestion is to pick up the book cracking the coding interview and just work through it. I have read the first couple of chapters and skimmed through it and realized that it just wasn’t for me. I just felt that it wasn’t structured like a course which is what I am used to.  I recently discovered another resource Tech Interview Handbook. This is a website that allows you to create a schedule of study for the different data structures by inputting hours per week for study, number of weeks till interview etc. It then creates a schedule for you for the different data structures and problems. I found this to be a lot easier to follow since the problems are divided based on difficulty week by week. It also allows you to filter based on topic and there is also an interview handbook prep. I have coupled this resource along with leetcode premium and so far, my preparation is going well. I find that I am more engaged when there is structure to my preparation. The technical interview process is very stressful and not everyone learns the same way. I think resources like the Tech Interview Handbook are excellent free tools that allow you introduce some structure into your preparation and remove some of that stress.