Job Experience

I will discuss my experience with my first job. I was really nervous because I wasn’t confident that I would be called to the interview when I submitted my application since I haven’t had anything about my resume experiences. After all, I have never worked before. So, I received an e-mail with the interview steps and how it would work. I was interviewed, and they said that I had something for me inside the business. I was in shock because I could go over the interview and be hired. After all, I was not even confident of getting hired. My impressions about this job at first were really vague because of the skills they were looking for, and when I was filling the form, I had to answer questions that I didn’t really know how to answer since it was too specific to the job. I started thinking that I would not be a good fit for the position, and I was filling that form to see if I got lucky in the process. Fortunately, they found me and interviewed me. So I was able to talk about my experiences and how I was as a person/worker. Fortunately, they were very supportive during the interview, encouraging me to engage and being hired after all.

1 comment

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.