Experiences with Discrimination 

I think the first thing is to fully understand the situation and what happened. There can be many things on social media that may not be entirely true. I think it’s important to have all the facts and a good understanding before deciding whether to support it or not. There is always going to be discrimination problems in the world, so making sure there are facts and understanding what discrimination is will help make decisions about a situation. I think if the situation was something that I felt was discriminating against me it would change how I felt about supporting that company. I don’t think that supporting a company that is against me is good as it would be showing that I support what they are doing. It may be hard to stop purchasing items from that company as it is a favorite. For example, I purchase a lot from Lululemon. I basically only wear leggings that are from there. It would be so hard for me to stop purchasing items from them when I love their products. It would be a challenge, but if they are discriminating against me I wouldn’t want to support them even though it may be my favorite. There are other brands out there that are similar that could become new favorites that aren’t discriminating against me. It would change my mind on whether or not I would apply for a position in the future. I wouldn’t want to walk into an office every day where I feel discriminated. I know that things can change within a company but I would be scared that it could happen to me personally and I wouldn’t want that.