Fall 2021 Meetings – Thursdays @ 6pm in MILAM 109
- Week 1, September 30: get to know our club!
- Introductions, what our club is about, resources + free food!
- Week 2, October 7: graduate program presentation
- Pacific University (Forest Grove, OR) presents their DPT program
- Week 3, October 14: professional panel (PT)
- Physical Therapists from Oregon and beyond will attend both in-person and virtually to answer your questions!
- Week 4, October 21: graduate program presentation
- Western University (Pomona, CA location) presents their PA program!
- Although this meeting will be about the university’s PA program, they also have a DPT program in Lebanon, OR
- Week 5, October 28: pre-professional experience workshop
- Learn about all of the ways you can gain hours + experience before entering your field!
- Week 6, November 4: OSU athletics panel
- Join us to learn more about the professional involved in athletics at OSU and how they got to their position
- Week 7, November 11: no meeting
- Veteran’s Day
- Week 8, November 18: graduate program presentation
- George Fox University (Newberg, OR) presents their DPT program
- Week 9, November 25: no meeting
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Week 10 + Finals week: no meetings
- See you in winter!
Please check our mailing list (email@example.com) for meeting times & date changes as well as other opportunities offered outside of our club. If you are not subscribed to the email list, please message our president Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added or DM our club’s instagram page. Thanks!
Visit our Instagram