2501 SW Jefferson Way
Corvallis, OR 97331
If you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, parking is free in the hotel parking lot and you can catch the Beaver Bus up to the Memorial Union.
The closest parking lot to the Memorial Union is the parking garage at Washington and 26th Street and you can walk or take the Beaver Bus from there. More details are provided below.
Parking at Reser Stadium (located at 26th Street and Western Blvd). and taking the Beaver Bus is also an option.
- Parking permits are required Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Full-day visitor passes can be purchased for $10 (permits are non-refundable), on-site at parking pay stations in designated parking areas or in advance (ORDER A PARKING PERMIT ONLINE HERE).
- Parking permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times.
Beaver Shuttle: Click here for more information on the Beaver Bus
CLICK HERE for additional information about Transit & Parking Services at Oregon State University.
Things to Do in Corvallis, Oregon
There is much to do in Corvallis, Oregon located in the Pacific Northwestern United States. In less than an hour you can visit the spectacular Oregon Coast or go on an adventure in Central Oregon.
City of Corvallis, Willamette Valley, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest are full of attractions for visitors of all ages. We encourage you to spend extra days at your own convenience to visit the area.
- Corvallis, OR
- Oregon State University
- Oregon State Parks
- Newport, OR
- Columbia River Gorge area
- National Parks (Oregon and Surrounding area)
- Tillamook Cheese
- Try Amtrak’s very best Coast Starlight Train if you are looking for a train ride through beautiful landscape in PNW
Six different breweries make their homes in or near Corvallis. View a list of Corvallis breweries here.
If you like wineries – go here to explore all the award winning wineries that Oregon has to offer!