Where I’m At

1. What am I good at?
    At this point in my life, I feel like there are a few things I can do consistently well. One is to put myself out there and try to meet new people in whatever situation I am in. Another strong point is that I am fiercely dedicated to whatever creative setting I am in, I always want to put my best work out there creatively, mostly in music.
  2. What do I value?
    I definitely value experiences in my life that validate my wants and needs, and have been more actively working to avoid those experiences that won’t help me as much. If I am looking for a career, I want to find one that will make me feel like I am not wasting my time, one that actually makes me want to work. I also value people who believe in me much more, they go out of their to way to show me they care, and that is a big deal to me.
  3. How did I get here?
    College has been an eye-opening experience for me, I am a driven individual in the areas of my life that I care about, and the ones that I don’t care about are exceedingly obvious to me. Ultimately I am glad that I attended college for all the experiences it has given me, but I still don’t exactly know where I want to go with my life. I got here through mostly floating along, and going forward I definitely want to pursue what matters to me.
  4. Where am I going?
    Right now I have a few things going for me which is exciting especially since I have felt so directionless in the past. I joined a band that is still very small, but I am holding out hope that this career has a future for me. I want to work in the entertainment industry, mostly in the musical sector. My dream would be to own a venue or run festivals.