About myself

Hello nice to meet you all! My name is Chris Park and I am student in OSU and full time worker. I was originally from Seattle, WA (Actually Bellevue but not a lot of people know easier to say Seattle), but currently due to my work I live in South Korea opposite time zone as state side which makes me hard to get communication working with others. I live with my wife and right now I am a pre-father, baby expected next year February which makes me really exciting. I used to play football back in high school now I just like to play golf, other then activities hobbies I have I love games like love it. I came into computer field because I love games and computers, since I was young, I just loved using computer even for no reason and just like to disassemble and assemble it again. Which got me really interested in what I could do with computer and that was reason for getting into software development. I graduated high school back in 2013 and went straight into college course stuff but had to stop due to joining US Air Force, and now because I live in South Korea, I was looking for online courses and found out OSU has E-Campus courses which made me start studying again in 2021. Currently I work as software developer in Hyundai Rotem which makes trains and tanks (I can’t work with tank side because I’m considered foreign nationality in Korea). While looking through the projects in this course what really got my interest was game engine which I really wanted to work with before but that’s just the interest side because I know how hard and complicated the games engines are. Well, that’s it about myself! Wish you all have a great rest of your day! And good luck with this term.