CS 462 Blog Post #2

Regarding my work with current technologies, I am currently enjoying my work with the Bevy Mesh library, which has allowed me to create impressive blocks. However, my least favorite technology is rustc compiling, as I have been encountering numerous errors without adequate explanation. I believe that the documentation for rustc could be improved. Initially, I struggled with the Bevy engine due to my limited knowledge of Rust, but I was able to pick it up quickly and now appreciate its speed. To enhance my experience, I would love to see more documentation for the Bevy engine, particularly regarding mesh handling, which was the most challenging aspect for me to learn. On the other hand, getting back up to speed on Rust was relatively easy. If given the chance to start over, I would opt for Unity, as it simplifies the process of designing environments and user interfaces in game simulation. The Bevy Engine functions similarly to a normal Rust program, but with the added bonus of incorporating Bevy libraries, making it easy to develop complex 3D game scenes.