How To Better Manage Stress

Stress can be a major problem for every person even if they might act like nothing is wrong. Often people are stressed out and suffering but hide their emotions from other so that they don’t inconvenience them or think they are wasting others time. When you are stressed and have a problem you should try to either seek help from others or try to find a way to solve the thing stressing you out. What a lot of people also have a problem with is taking action to fix their problems because it is too difficult and rather sit around and hope it goes away. At times I also am one of those people, and after taking the stress and coping test I found a lot out about myself. According to the test I sometimes charge the problem and take it head on but a problem that I have is procrastinating and pushing things to the side when I don’t want to deal with them. What I also learned is that I am great at acting when I need to like when a deadline is approaching and need to finish quickly, I most of the time will find a way to solve problems I am having by asking others or using examples from different outlets. Somethings that I learned I could do better after taking these tests are not procrastinating so long and starting things early to get stress off my shoulders and be ahead of what I’m supposed to do. This could very well help me in the long run going deeper into my professional career whatever that may be in the future.