add our thoughtse

In the past two weeks, I feel that I am getting more and more into the state. Originally, working under the framework of being a person made me feel a great challenge, but after two weeks of work and exploration, I felt less pressure. I seem to have the framework fully figured out, and with my current familiarity with the project, I think I’m more than ready to start coding. In the past two weeks, I have done a lot of things. I have made a relatively large change to our figma. I have added a lot of things, some ideas of our members, for example, I have added a home button and a return button to each page. Button, this is a decision I made based on my previous UI/UX knowledge. And all these changes are done without destroying the original framework. It made me feel excited and fulfilled, and this is the embodiment of our ideas on this project. Otherwise, I always feel that I am working on someone else’s project, and the sense of participation is insufficient. So my current state is very excited, and I can’t wait to start writing code.