Capstone classes progress

Currently, being a member of the Wine Data Lake Project is stressful but, at the same time, exciting. Our project is progressing ok so far. But many things make us feel very challenged. First of all, we are not starting this song project from scratch. Before our team, another group had completed the content of the data part, and the interface design had also been completed. All we have to do is Just develop a website, that is, the front end. This keeps us confined to a certain framework, within which we can only have some ideas of our own, and it makes me a little bit overwhelmed. But it’s also good for me. This is the first time I’ve completed a project in someone else’s framework. In real work, we often face such situations unless it’s our own company or project. Otherwise, You can rarely execute tasks according to your ideas, and most of the time, you complete projects within the framework of others, so the wine data lake project can make me feel the atmosphere of future work in advance.
For CS461, I have a positive attitude; this course can exercise our ability to work in the future.
Also, luckily, my teammates are very friendly, they have helped me a lot, and at the moment, we are not facing a big disagreement, which is very lovely.