Working with Unity

I have been working with Unity now for about a year and a half. I first started working with it after being moved onto a new project at work. At first I felt pretty overwhelmed, but I think that was partially due to the fact that I was jumping into a project that was already in progress. I didn’t get to see the early steps of what went into UI designing and the basic movement and control options. It took a little while, but I started up the project one day and finally things started to click. I feel like I’ve gotten pretty good with it, but I definitely realize that I still have more to learn.

With the capstone project I was excited to get a project where I got to work with Unity. You might think that spending all day at work on Unity and then hopping back on it later that night might be a little to much, but so far I’ve been enjoying it. Working on a fresh project has allowed me to consider new things that I never realized that I was taking for granted at work. My first task that I tackled on the project gave me the opportunity to start working on UI and a HUD for our game.