Week 1 CS467

This is my final course in my OSU CS Post-Bacc journey. I started this as a personal challenge at the beginning of 2019 and getting here is pretty crazy. Over that time I have changed jobs, moved several times, and got married as well.

Currently I am working as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Apple. I started this position right before the pandemic hit and spent the first two years working remotely from home. I am now going into the office and this has changed my work significantly.

Prior to working at Apple I was working as a Quality Assurance Engineer at CBS Interactive working on their brands such as CNET, Download, TVGuide and GameSpot.

I have a lot of fun working on simple web applications primarily due to my time constraints with ongoing projects I have at work. To prioritize and handle multiple work loads without getting stressed comes down to proper project management. I take a lot of the skills I have learned from working in an agile company and apply it to my personal breakdown of projects as well.

Hopefully I can take what I learn from this program and apply it to my current role and move upwards.