First Week Done

It’s been a good week. The project set up and initial steps have been smooth. Splitting up work has been easy and people are contributing and starting to get the idea of the scope of the project. People seem to be on top of the work and the deadlines are being met.

I have been assigned, file inclusion, sql injection, blind sql injection and command injection. I am spinning up a local server, but i think eventually i want to work with kali linux. I think after all the source code is contributed, I will go ahead with the proper Kali linux installation. I pushed my first code.

Beyond the Degree:

I’ve started preliminary research in computational chemistry. From the foundations in quantum mechanics equations and the build up to the relationship between complexity and size of molecule and computational power. I also found that there are a few key Nobel prizes in the field. That being said there are many references to advanced mathematics, in particular eigenvalues and hamiltonians from physical chemistry. This was the most difficult aspect of the chemistry degree i had before. This will stretch my chemical and mathematical knowledge