Motivation Factors

The motivation factors are really imporant when it comes to perform on workplace. A motivation factor that I noticed was the leadership style and financial benefits/recognation. I currently work at UHDS at Oregon State University and I was able to see how imporant this factors are inside the workplace. The first thing that I was able to notice was the leadership style. The leadership from the supervisors helped me a lot to understand this topic since a good leader motivate their employees to take advantage of their full potential and that is what happened to me. Since the beggning of my career at UHDS I was afraid and confused but my superiors found a way to make myself part of the team and that they would help me to go over my difficulties.

So, after I understood all of these things I was able to be more motivated to work and do my best and that’s when the recognition came. This is one of the most important thing when it comes to motivation factor since it can bring the person the satisfaction to do their work on their full potential.

By looking these two examples I can say that this topic is very important to establish a nice worklife goal where people will become happier and more motivated to work or seek their goal.

1 comment

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.