Block Post #2

My favorite technology from my project is GCP (Google Cloud Platform). I really enjoy using GCP because I find it simple to use and is consistent. There is also a lot of documentation and resources available online for it. I also really like how easily I can deploy an app and share it with anyone I want. GCP is a platform with several tools, such as App Engine for our front-end and back-end, Datastore for our database, and Compute Engine for containerization. As far as improvements for GCP, my only issue with it is that it takes a very long time to deploy a project.

As far as AI goes with our project, it does not include any AI features as of right now and there are no plans of adding any. As far as using AI for development, I have used it to explain concepts to me and find errors that otherwise would have taken me a much longer time to find solutions on StackOverflow. Certainly AI has pros with improving time management, however I do not think there are any cons that I’ve faced myself. I think AI has made me a much better programmer because I can find solutions to my answers much quicker, and the solutions tend to be better than any solution I could find online.