I got a new iPad, and..

YAAAASSS, I got a new iPad. I couldn’t resist Apple’s education discount and AirPods giveaway, which I ended up buying an iPad Air with a fancy digital pencil. For the past few months, I had been telling myself you don’t need an iPad and you would only be watching Youtube videos wasting my life time. The truth is the most useful videos I’ve ever watched are definitely from Youtube.

Before I had this lovely machine, I entirely relied on typing whenever I had to express my thoughts and even feelings in the digital world. But now, I can utilize a pencil which is a tool that I’ve missed for a long time. I can literally write and draw anything on the flat display. I’m already so excited about the creative and bright future I will make with the pen.

For the second half of this post, I would like to brainstorm what I can do with the tablet. The first thing I can think of is displaying a music sheet. Well, this is huge. Since the space on the piano is mostly exclusive to papers, I had to print out the sheet. If I ran out of printer paper, I drove all the way down to Target. And, I can escape from stretching out that thick old piano book. iPad will be a good alternative to the old ways.

The diary should be written by hand, is my theory. I wouldn’t consider my short memo typed by keyboards as an official diary. With this being said, it’s time to write the real one. My handwriting would display not just my thoughts and content, not emotions that wouldn’t be delivered with emojis and parentheses. In the future when I look back at my writings, I hope I can touch and feel the texture of the place where I was.

Next blog, I will try to introduce helpful resources and ideas that I collect from the internship I’m currently working at. I believe that blogging is one of the best ways to give a present to myself in the future. See you!

One thought on “I got a new iPad, and..”

1. Hi, this is a comment.