Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

I would say that my brand is going above and beyond in anything I do. I make sure I meet expectations and if I can, go above and beyond. The first impression I present to potential employees is that I am a hard worker. When I put my mind to something or dedicate myself to a responsibility, I fulfill it to the best of my ability. My strengths are organization and communication. I stay organized in order to make sure what needs to be done, gets done in a timely manner. I value communication because I want everyone on the same page so we work hard and efficiently as a team. I think what makes me different is that I need/like to stay productive. I think it pays off at the end of the day to know that I earned a reward, money, or appreciation for doing my best.

I think this information could be communicated to organizations through the means of a novel and created a situation wanted by simply proving it to them. I can’t find the words for it but this is something that is literally easier done than said, I have no doubt I am able to persuade prospective organizations than for them to see if for themselves. I can easily turn myself into a situation where I want to and if not then I can give them all the activities and events where I have put the information above to the test. I would go about making my situation wanted and visible to prospective organizations by maybe inviting them to see me in action and giving them a chance to see me work hard and go above and beyond in the responsibilities I have. For example, I work for a wedding planning company and I plan to start my own business. With that, I can use my situation to gain clients and allow them to see me in action. Show them what I do for weddings and how I conduct the responsibilities I am given on the day of the wedding day. That’s the best option I can see for making myself visible.