Post #5

Busy week. I had to travel across the country for a wedding and spent a week there with friends and family. Got a bit of work done, but it’s time to make up some ground this week. My teammates did great with the UI and game engine, and I’ve managed to get moves to sent to the other client and have it reflected on their screen. Cool stuff. I’ve realized that as much as I worry about my teammates, I can’t do it all and I just have to trust and let go. I focus a bit more when I review their pull request and look for obvious errors or style things that could make it cleaner. But for the most part, I trust them to get it working. I got another job interview for a remote position, so hopefully it goes well.

It’s also approaching the two-week mark to my wedding, so things are only going to get busier with finalizing plans and family flying in. And I have another wedding I have to fly back across the country for the weekend before. Everyone’s ready to get out now after two-and-a-half years. It should be a good time.