Blog#2

Hi, my name is Jiehui Huang, I am taking senior capstone class this year, and it is my second term. I learned a lot of new technologies when I started to work on the new project, which is the wine data lake. My favorite technology is the google cloud, and it allows you to host a web page publicly. It can create a web page that allows the user to login, and has their own user account. It is more about the security and privacy login for the users. It allows the user to login with their google accounts, which is the third party login when we develop the web page. In fact, Auth0 provides thirty party logins for users as well. I do not have my least favorite technology so far because I learned a lot of new technologies, and they have their advantages and disadvantages.

The google cloud takes some time to feel familiar with because there are many settings that need to be enabled and taken care of. It is a useful tool because you can do a lot of things with it such as Oauth 2.0, hosting a website publicly, and creating google cloud instances. I appreciate what I learned so far, and it benefits my future career.

I was hosting the website by using the school public server, and I realized that it is hard to manage if we have more files on the project. It might not be the best choice for hosting the website. For now, the google cloud is the appropriate tool for me to host the website, and there are many flexible settings in the user account.

One response to “Blog#2”

1. OSU Avatar

Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.