Cultural Research recap

I found that loading images and embedding them was both fun and frustrating. Often time it is hard to find the actual producer of the image, and I didn’t use several I found because of that issue. When I embedded a link and used the APA method of citation, I was crossing my fingers that it was the correct credit.  Re-sizing images can be frustrating too, I wish there was a way (and there probably is, I just don’t know it yet) to use the whole page so the images can be as far over to one side or the other as possible. I am sure I will learn in time how to master this, it just takes time.

This was such a great experience overall I am very pleased with what I have learned and plan on doing some blogging in the future! I am also going to talk to the local high school about Girls Who Code to see what’s being done to encourage our young girls to get involved and learn.

Regarding Legos, I didn’t have them as a child, but my children have all had them. My younger son who is 20 holds on to his Legos dearly. He is pursuing a degree in Aerospace Engineering, so maybe Legos helped inspire that. My only complaint is that they don’t feel good when you step on one in the dark!

Looking ahead at the next few weeks, this should be another challenging project. I hope to get my desired subject- Washing Machines, and get to work!