The Start of Something New…

Embarking on this senior year capstone project marks the beginning of a thrilling journey, one that elicits a mix of nerves and confidence. I am eager to chronicle this experience, sharing the highs and lows, as I dive into learning, forge new connections, and contribute to the creation of innovative software while enhancing existing technology.

A little about me…

Hailing from the picturesque landscapes of southern Oregon, nestled alongside the serene Rogue River, I imbibed early on the values of hard work and integrity. Moreover, I recognized the profound significance of technology in our modern era, not just for my generation but for those to come. Today, I call southern Oregon home, balancing a 32-hour work week at a local bank with my academic pursuits. I am in Pacific Standard Time and work Monday – Friday usually 9-5. Meanwhile, my wife, a recent college graduate, applies her expertise as a CT Technologist at our local hospital. While our family currently consists only of our energetic 6-year-old Siberian Husky, who keeps us on our toes, we relish the prospect of future adventures.

A photo of my wife and I from a Dodger’s game that we went to earlier this year.

Moving Forward…

As students, we stand at the precipice of exciting and impactful projects. Personally, I’m drawn to ventures that leverage technology to aid diverse communities and address pressing challenges. In particular, I’m captivated by the potential of the BetchYa app. Its concept not only builds upon an existing idea but also channels it in a way that amplifies benefits for our local Native American Casinos, transcending the dominance of industry giants.

Anticipation courses through me as I embark on this new chapter, not only in my professional journey but also in my educational odyssey. I’m eager to walk this path and to share every twist and turn with all of you.