Oregon State University|blogs.oregonstate.edu

just a thought!

April 5th, 2009

What is happening inside of me after Israel and Palestine?

I’m trying to put into words all the things that I experienced (saw, felt) but almost a week after is still hard to describe…. But what I can say is that something inside of me changed.

I feel different, because discovered that the walls don’t have to be made out of cement to be as powerful, the most powerful ones are made out of ideology and feelings.

I feel different because discovered that no matter language, nationality, religion or age, we all want the same; feel alive and be recognized as such.

I feel different because I sensed the taste of hope, and saw that small things; such as singing, smiling, cooking and do everything with a smile are the bricks that build hope, and hope is the material of life.

If I was choosing just one thing to say about this amazing experience I would say; I tasted hope, I saw it, it has a form, a face, a name, a day, a tradition and knows how to forget….. if we are lucky enough to feed that hope, we can do whatever!

Ana Lu=)

3 Responses to “just a thought!”

1. That’s true! It’s amazing experience tob there! I’m waiting for more!

Comment by Porównywarka Banków - November 1st, 2017 @ 3:35 AM
  2. Israel is a beautiful country. there’s no denying that fact. With its diverse landscapes and scenery ranging from desert in the south to lush green hills in the north, that beauty is incredibly varied. Traveling in Israel you are almost certain to, very often, gasp in awe at the beauty this land Israel has to offer to you.

Comment by Porównywarka Kredytów Gotówkowych - August 7th, 2019 @ 10:56 PM
  3. These are very beautiful countries and such a trip is something wonderful. Unfortunately, the situation there is very unstable now.

Comment by Ubezpieczenie Turystyczne - August 29th, 2020 @ 4:39 PM