Blog #2

Hello!! I am actually really excited about writing the second blog! It honestly allows for me to rethink and actually understand how the progress of my project has been going. As of right now my project has been in the beginning stages where we have been researching and getting to know more about the technologies associated with the project.

Here are some updates about my projects that I can disclose (since we have an NDA we are signing): The research related to the project has been pretty good as we are learning about the various products that already exist in the industry and how our project can be different and similar. We then also learned a lot about the medical side of the project, so that includes the various techniques of therapy and how we can implement in our project.

For this course we have weekly meeting on Thursday with the sponsor to ask clarifying questions and learn new materials relating to the medical side of the project. Then once that is done, we have a team meeting on Saturday so that we can all meet up and prepare for the assignments due in the following week and figure out the scope of the project.

Our main plan for this project has been to focus on the research and understanding our consumer for the first term. So till December we will only be focusing on researching and making a plan for the project and finding ways to begin the code. Our actual coding process begins in December and then we will begin testing it later in March. That is a rough estimate of the timeline as of right now.

This project has been quiet exciting as it is pushing me as a person to learn new technologies and a lot more about the intersection between tech and the medical field. I have had the opportunity to delve a lot more in the technologies that can be used that I had not a lot of knowledge about before and I am really excited to learn more and create something new.

That is it for this blog! But I am actually very excited about this project and looking forward to how far this project goes!