IPIP Results & Reactions

For this quiz I felt very reasonable and fit my profile well, with an average score for extraversion, which shows that I am neither a mild loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others, but you also enjoy time alone. Most of the time it’s when I enjoy being with other people but sometimes I enjoy my alone time. And I am more cheerful and friendly, I like to make friends with others, and I don’t have any bad thoughts and thoughts about friends. For agreeableness, I am a high agreeableness indicating that you have a strong interest in the needs and well-being of others. You are pleasant, compassionate, and cooperative. I have a state of trust in others, and others will also have full trust in me. I am a kinder person who believes in the words of others, and at the same time will not deceive others. Regarding my conscientiousness, I am a more conscientious person, with good self-control and learning ability, and I will maintain a positive attitude in front of fresh food. Has a high desire for success, and is very specific to the things he is focused on. So for my neuroticism, I’m a very hyper-anxious person and I get distracted easily, even with what most people consider normal life demands. People thought I was sensitive and emotional. So sometimes in a lot of things will choose the wrong way to deal with it. Often feel panicked, confused, and helpless under stress or stress. And I tend to feel like something dangerous is about to happen. I would not be able to calm down and I would feel very flustered. For open experience, I am a person who likes to think in a simple and clear way. Others describe you as down-to-earth, pragmatic, and conservative. I can understand and understand my own feelings very well and love beauty in art and nature. It’s easy to get involved and immersed in art and natural events, and I have my own unique understanding of beauty.

For employers, the advantage of applying for me is that I am a down-to-earth person, have strong learning ability, have a high degree of focus on my own affairs, and am very outgoing, which is a good way to promote cooperation between the two parties. A person who can bring stable work focus to the employer. In many cases, I will give priority to my work content and will not affect my work because of my private matters. I am a more conscientious person, with good self-control and learning ability, and I will maintain a positive attitude in front of fresh food. Has a high desire for success, and is very specific to the things he is focused on. The disadvantage for me is that I am a relatively anxious person. When difficult problems arise in many situations, I will easily feel helpless about a matter, and I cannot give constructive opinions in a timely manner. Imagination and flexibility, can feel panic about things and cannot calm down, usually become more sensitive and emotional when unknown events happen to them, and maintain a negative state of themselves in many cases, and work efficiency will also be improved. relatively decreased. These are my concerns as a potential employer of my employees.