Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

My brand in about collaboration, cooperation, and being collegial. I call those my three “Cs,” and I make certain that I stand by all three in how I work with others to create outcomes or products, in how I ensure my work with others is balanced and a combination of efforts, and in how I make sure that everyone is respected and has autonomy and authority over themselves.

Potential employers are going to be presented with someone who is positive, open, and confident. I have a “can do it” attitude that employers will note from their observations of my demeanor and the way that I great them and genuinely answer their questions. My strength is a combination of dedication, respect, and patience. There is not one word for it, but it is who I am. My greatest weakness is that I have no patience when projects run beyond deadlines (ruling out Mother Nature and technology).

I think one of the most unique things about me is that I can shift from the creative to logical/analytical easily which makes me a superior problem solver. The payoff in my work is that I will find more than one solution to present to other in solving issues which gives people options in providing needed resources.

Hire me:

I am ambidextrous and that means I do can use my left hand and right hand equally in all I do, but what that also mean is that I can access and apply information rapidly from both sides of my brain. If you require someone who can solve complex or simple problems efficiently and effectively, look no further. With my experience, education, and work background, hiring me will be like paying one person for the work of two people.

2 replies on “Critiquing a Recruitment Ad”

Hi Karen!
You did an amazing job on your blog post. I found that throughout reading your post I was genuinely sold on your brand. The reason for this is that you spoke with such confidence and certainty in your strengths, I didn’t doubt in my mind that you weren’t fully truthful. One part that specifically stuck out to me after analyzing your whole post was the beginning. Why I liked it was because you were able to sum up your whole brand quickly then you could further elaborate as you went on. Being able to sum yourself up like that shows you are in tune with your brand and know exactly what your strengths are.