HRM

• Human Resources Management

Human Resources Management are systems put in place to ensure that all human talent within a company is utilized to effectively and efficiently be used to accomplish organizational goals.

In the Article “2020 Fortune Best Companies to Work For” I decided to analyze the top three places that people are most content in working for, which were Hilton, Ultimate Software and Wegman’s Food Markets. I found that all of these companies had over a 94% satisfaction rate among all their tasks and areas of work. Like our powerpoint, organizational culture creates a sense of belonging and excitement for employees to work as well as be able to thrive in. People in all three companies express that “When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome” which influences the organizations workforce in remaining positive and a pleasure to work for. These companies are also outstanding in their benefits to employees and satisfaction from employees in regards to their job and how they are able to preform their jobs.

As for the future manager that I would like to be, I hope to continue being the bubbly person that I am and am not scary to approach. I hope to also have respect from employees that allows me to sustain an appropriate work friendship that we can both grow from, such as being able to give one another constructive criticism or ideas without any passive aggressive feelings. I think I will be able to contribute in managing as well as encouraging diversity because of my traditional upbringing, as well as my adaptation to a suburban education and community setting. I feel like a barrier that I would encounter later on a manager would be trying to accommodate to all my employees or dealing with others that may feel they are treated differently due to their background or ability to do their job correctly.

One response to “HRM”

1. Hi, this is a comment.