Blog Post #3

Welcome back! In this blog, I will write about the journey of my current capstone “Text-based Adventure Game” in an Escape Room setup.

• What communication tools is your team using, and how well is this going?
    We are a unique team where my team member and I communicate in person. This makes communicate better. Every Sunday, we have a daily standup meeting to discuss the project and the path forward. Monday-Wednesday are working days for the project and we sit down together in the office and work on the project for a couple hours each day. I believe our team does it really well and keep it professional.
  • What Project Management tools is your team using, and how well is that going?
    For the management tool, we have a whiteboard on our fridge. It shows every week’s schedule and we write down ToDos and plans. This is working very well because we can only read it each day to remind ourselves what needs to be done each day for the project.
  • What one thing would really help your team succeed?
    I believe that we will have to manage time very well from now on. We will have a time lag in our life soon, so the key will be how to communicate better and put in action, and keep writing the code. We will have to take time for the code review each day to see how far we are and I hope that will help our project.