Blog Post #3

Made it to the final block post in this course! I would have to say that one of my biggest successes during this course was figuring out and adapting to a platform that I had no experience in prior to taking this course and prior to engaging in this project I think this was definitely one of my highlights due to the fact that it is always challenging to learn something new particularly from scratch. This project entailed learning a few concepts from scratch including how to use and introduce C++ into my rotation of software that I use and also how to learn about the technologies that surround the built in coding functions in blueprint that are also used as a part of the implementation in this course. One thing I learned particularly was the limitations of AI you would think that AI would be particularly helpful now that coding and software is proliferated with these options. However this is not necessarily the case As for doing something such as programming on Unreal Engine you definitely have to use whatever is at your disposal and AI is not one of those tools that is very helpful in these scenarios. During the course of the strengths and weaknesses that I experienced I learned about myself that I typically do end up getting frustrated when I cannot figure something out and because of that frustration I may have trouble word getting progress however if I stick to it I am able to get things done eventually. I found that what of my personal strengths was sitting for long periods of time and just trying to figure something out as opposed to just leaving it as it is. In terms of threats I think the only threat that I experienced was responsibilities outside of class that could potentially make things more and more challenging for me to focus on. Other than that I do not feel like I had much issue in this field.