mark per iversen

Hello, my name is Mark Iversen and I am a third-year Graphic Design student at Oregon State University. I am from the Bay Area in California and am currently home taking my classes.

My journey into design began before I even knew what design was. Since I was young, I’ve always been passionate about music, album design, and music video creation. A lot of these passions came from my father who is very influential in my life so naturally he passed on his love for Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin… the list goes on. At the time I didn’t realize it, but he was also forming my passion for creation and design. Now that I have been studying graphic design I realize there are endless possibilities when it comes to where I can land a career. There are also a lot of things I have found passion in such as logo and advertisement design. And because of that, I feel as if I do not want to be locked down into one category of design, but rather have careers in many areas of design. My goal is to be able to freelance successfully without limiting myself to one category. Right now, I do not know where I will end up after graduating from Oregon State, but I am okay with that because I know I made the right choice in choosing what I would be studying. 

One reply on “mark per iversen”